They could deliver dentistry the same way that airport security operate:
- long lines of weary people and restless children
- indifferent and impersonal instructions about what to do
- the avoidance of eye contact or a sense of humour
- sticking their gloved hands into private places and rummaging about
- occasional reprimands for non-compliance
- periodic x-rays to check for hidden problems
- everybody looking as if they cannot wait to get home
There again – maybe there are some dental businesses that do?
And some dental team members and clinicians who would be better suited on airport security?
Keep a careful watch on the experience that you deliver.