Monthly Archives: May 2015


For those of you interested in the concept of Perfect Imperfectionism (the freedom to be effective 80% of the time and a mess the other 20%) you might like to download a copy of my e-book on the subject, updated … Continue reading

Posted in General | Leave a comment