Over the weekend it was a big surprise to travel with British Airways for the first time in a number of years.
Here is what I liked:
- fast and efficient check in at LHR T1
- easy transit from Paddington
- super spacious seats and big jets
- happy smiling people
- complimentary refreshments
- the announcement that we were free to use portable electronic devices (phones and tablets) during take-off and landing to read and/or listen to music, provided Airplane Mode was enabled
Beats the hell out of endless Flybe journeys around the UK and Ireland and my recent Luxair crossings to Luxembourg.
Last night, some beautiful views of London at sunset as we approached.
I could get used to this…