Off to Tanzania tomorrow evening.
A week of complete rest in Zanzibar.
A week on the shores of Lake Victoria with the Topley family (from where Mark sent me this photo at sunset last night – no doubt as a result of my last post here – thanks buddy).
I leave with an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the good things in my life:
- a good woman who “gets” me
- amazing kids – all 5 of them
- an eldest daughter who has fully recovered from a health scare
- business partners who I can trust implicitly
- a team at 7connections who are a privilege to work with
- clients who are friends
- a full order book
- innovation and evolution in the business
- many friends and followers in my personal, professional and volunteer community
- the talents gifted to me
- pretty good health in mind, body and spirit
- the ability to appreciate when in beautiful places and with beautiful people
- 2 books published
- a bigger future
- one of the most exciting years of my life in many ways
The next 12 months will carry huge challenges – some scary stuff.
Off the grid from tomorrow evening until 1st September.
I’ve never felt better.
Thank you for a being a part of that.