6-8 October sees the return of the BDIA “Showcase” at London’s Excel conference centre (that’s just 4 weeks away).
Make a note to visit the Planmeca stand (E70).
It’s going to be busy!
We will be running back to back 1-hour workshops all three afternoons on digital dentistry:
Within each workshop you will:
- learn about the digital connected future
- Scan, design and mill your own restoration
- Understand materials and characterisation
- Evaluate business considerations for integrating CAD/CAM within your practice
I’m going to be topping and tailing each workshop, describing
- a look into the future of the connected dental practice
- how to attract new patients with same-day dentistry
- a look at the ROI of digital dentistry
Experts from the Nordic Institute of Dental Education will then be guiding you through the use of the technology.
We have created a link http://ow.ly/WEBe303O3d5 which once clicked, sends you through to a page where you can learn more about what’s going on as well as registering for one of the workshops (or Freephone 0800 5200 330).
Here’s a PDF that describes the workshops in more detail:
Courtesy of the team at Planmeca, we are also taking The Barrow Bunker on tour!
I may win an award for the smallest stand at The Showcase (integrated into the Planmeca stand) – an area in which to meet with friends/clients and new acquaintances and I’ll be there throughout for free consults on any subject, so if you fancy a chat please email me at email@example.com