My new web site is due to launch next week and, with the help of Dental Focus, we have given serious thought as to how it should look.
When we are asked the question “what exactly do you do?” it does create a pause for thought:
“so what do I need to change about my branding and marketing so that people don’t have to ask me that question?”
The term “dentist” (or, for that matter, “coach”) is too generic in the current marketplace.
Our marketing has to showcase the specific outcomes that we offer, for whom and for how much (interestingly, the “how” we do it isn’t so important at the marketing stage of the relationship).
Quite a few well-wishers have asked me the “what do you do?” question now that the Coach Barrow brand has floated free again. A question on which I pondered greatly over the summer months and the answers to which have been a guiding influence in the design of the site.
We realised that my clients were, in fact, my most powerful marketing collateral.
In designing the site, we had to ask some fundamental questions.
Here are my answers:
What exactly does Chris Barrow do?
- training managers in financial analysis, marketing and treatment co-ordination
- working with owners and managers on acquisitions, pre and post-purchase
- working with owners and managers on the deployment and monitoring of a full marketing plan
- working with clinicians on developing their communication skills with a view to increasing private sales
- team training to get everyone delivering a remarkable patient experience
- assistance with recruitment of managers
- creating accountability for owners and managers (to get stuff done before I show up again)
My favourite clients
Owners who want to:
- build a £10m micro-corporate
- increase sales and profit by 100%
- recruit, train and coach a business development manager
- deliver a remarkable patient experience